Updates from TV1, Ruanda /Rwanda as of 09th April, 2020
Can’t these places be traced. See pictures below showing the current modernised Ruanda / Rwanda. I am sure it’s a recall back. The news were presented by that girl pictured.
It was 1920 when my grandparents left Rwanda following the conflicts in the Nation of the Belgium government fighting Rwandanese when we or they of then had done nothing atall. Left with 3 (three) uncles namely Mbonabirama (RIP), Zabarinda (RIP) whose heirs are none other than Uncle Munyakazi, Uncle Kayondo John Bosco and Uncle Kakaye (see details of the 4th below this screen capture picture)
Prince Samuel Kyagera (Kanziira) Imo vuand Kayondo John Bosco (Nsambwe)
and Zabasaaka (RIP) and 2 (two) Aunties where 1 (One) Auntie had to die on the way: ‘She was very beautiful’, they said. They are all now (kibuyaga) moving – blowing air (wind).
It was really a pity. The grands the Kabango, then settlled in Masaka – Uganda in a place called Kikukumbi where my father Samuel Mairane (Samex Maix) (RIP 2003/4) was born after along stay there. Its unfortunate that the grand mother died and was burried at that place Kikukumbi, Masaka. This Video is showing the likes of the granny (The Grand Mother) Mukunda Dsj (2019) ‘Urukundo rw’Imana nilule lule cyane
Urw’Imana Idukunda nawa lulondola …’ (online) https://www.facebook.com/kankiriho.rogers/videos/1362178273921773/UzpfSTEwMDAwMTU0Mjg5Mzc4MToyNDM4NzA5MTE5NTIzODI3/?__tn__=%2CdC-R-R&eid=ARBgI32aosGxBErn8AvLLCibmfeImgVhjnsg-ZvIjTQRoygY7Y_-JJI6Ha4JzJLsWFD-0RRYTRXzZt5F&fref=nf Accessed on 18/07/2019
Headphones on Video format caputure – Library
This is the National anthem the grands used to enjoy as a Nation Ruanda(online) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K506Poq2xiM I am thankful that Ruanda got back its Independence on 1st July 1962 but the struggle is still on to smash the Belgians, the French, Ttusi and the Twa. England is also greatly warned!!!!! For independence details of Ruanda are available (online) http://www.newtimes.co.rw/section/read/215243/
Later, the Kabango family moved to Nsambwe which is in Gomba district. My people are there today headed by Kakaye Moses at Kimbo – Nsambwe, Kanoni City of Gomba and the grandfather is resting at that very place. The father went Schooling and had his graduation from Namutamba Teachers’ College, Mityana in Uganda. Task, find the guy? Is in the middle of the line the opposite of front.
In 1960 my parents (RIP) moved to Kanziira Primary School having served from numerous Schools as headteacher /Principal, a mere teacher and the Professional Mother including Mpenja Primary School, Lwanga Primary School, Burunda Primary School name others. Then ofcourse 1979 May, I was born (Buteera Disan) see previous notes on Childhood. Life was marvallous and promising. Sadly, the couple below (Headteachership) left their final School Kanziira Primary School minus a farewell nearly around 1997. This picture is of parents (R.I.P) (Samex Maix) – Mairane and Elizabeth.
Recently, I moved to England in 2004 November (used Kenya Airways with a transit in Kenya then later boarded again Kenya Airways still directly to Englnad, United Kingdom) on a trade mission Visa from the UK Embassy of Uganda – Kampala which I turned into claiming a sylum with the Northern Ireland, Scotland, England and Wales (Forming the United Kingdom Government Authorities) minus the Republic of Ireland. It was good news that I excelled greatly with my reasoning and preparation. In march 2005 and April 2018, I received positive news of a grant of refugee and settled NTL statuses
Endorsement Notification dated 11th March 2005, Asylum, City of Sunderland, Englanddisan buteera affirdavits
available (online) https://www.facebook.com/disan.buteera/videos/vb.100006752196327/2132174140350972/?type=2&video_source=user_video_tab or in a picture format https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=2132114023690317&set=pb.100006752196327.-2207520000.1525350531.&type=3&size=1120%2C1680 plus https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=2132114020356984&set=pb.100006752196327.-2207520000.1525350531.&type=3&size=1120%2C1680 and this is the capture of England’s city and its people: Nottingham where I am living currently since 2013 todate. The building with the flag is where the Civic centre is and its whatsup history available (online) http://www.nottinghamcity.gov.uk/about-the-council/the-council-house/history-of-the-council-house/. I was a student at Nottingham Trent University in 2013 learning a Ba Honours in Youth Justice. (See details from the Alma Maters article and Uganda with England rapport article)
The Videos above were days in Nottingham City where the City’s people were swimming, shopping and relaxing as well enjoying World Cup Cricket (2013 – 2019).
Today I am living in Nottingham City, England see (City Pictured above and from the ABOUT blog) but with plans of moving back to Rwanda/ Ruanda as a final premise. Logic; experts!!!!!!
In Summary Uganda and England (UK) – Buteera Disan in red guarmet Below
Individual Profile – Buteera Disan
The second bonnet (hood) was with or is my brother Samuel Kyagera. I am well-motivated individual, orderly, considers others as a first priority, acts quickly accordingly, hardworking, flexible and committed to a given task for a specified period. I believe in time effective usage whilst carrying out tasks. I am excellent and strongly believe in accuracy. I have excellent time keeping awareness and organisation knowledge. I have a positive attitude, very respectful, very logical, enjoy a challenge and able to work independently or as a member of a team. As a result of the above, I am confident that my relationships I have developed will be a key to monitoring, achieving and success in considerations. I may be reached at using this method of communication in addition to the contact page you may use, if… this is skype video technology, England. The skype name is dbuteera.
Using the Tram Transport Service 2018/9 in England atleast a day in year – Disan Buteera (Watch Video in year Order)
When I am with other people, I consider excellent Communication, Organisation, Computer usage, Listening, and being Outstanding in administration kind of approach. This happenes from what I have been learning as a child until my day to day in Nottingham City while in England. Please, take a break and have a look at the following.
- Education Steps & Credentials
Open University, Milton Keyness, England
Foundation in Youth Justice learning. It has been a part time duration which started in 0ctober 2015 and ended in June 2016 but with aspects of completing the whole degree in 2027 as per the University’s arrangement and flexibility the British people do enjoy. Hence, many admire British way of living, working and studying.
- In September 2013 – July 2014 I engaged to Nottingham Trent University, England where I earned Diploma in Youth Justice Supplementing EPUA (2007)!!! Effective Practice Unit award in Youth Justice (EPUA) in full. I took steps in 2005 and 2006 with the Ministry of Justice which is heading the Youth Justice Board; I am under. I engaged with Sunderland Youth Offending Service during that time and gained that EPUA. The skills have really developed and embedded of Youth Jusitice. So, a Youth Court service as a Judge is at hand. Took part in this as well SKM_C36818022714560
- In September 2006 – July 2007, I engaged to the City of Sunderland College, England and did some studying in Care, Health & Nursing L3 Diploma while backing EPUA (See point 2 above). I learnt Eng, Care & Dev’t, Comm Skills, Biology, Psychology, Study Skills, IT (Word, Excel, Power point & Emailing) & Proj Writing.
- In September 2000 – July 2002, I engaged to Nkozi National Teachers’ College (Uganda, East Africa) C/0 Kyambogo University, Uganda, East Africa and earned a
Diploma in Secondary Education History and Religious Education with professional studies including Logic, Psychology of learning, Philosophy, History of Education, Developmental Studies and Tutorials.
- Employment History Section
In Sept 2008 – Sept 2008 I worked at London Metropolitan University, England as a
Customer Support Administration Worker. In doing so, welcoming students, Paper work, Receiving calls, students, Comforting students, Securing a safe environment, Excellent relationship with work mates, Advocating and Report writing were done at a cost of £386.79. £ is a pounds sterling sign. They were 4 working days.
- In June 2005 – July 2006, I worked as Food Picker & Packer at Pride Valley Foods Ltd (Seaham Grange, Durham). In doing so, Production line service, Observing the running of administration duties, Picking & Packing food, Cleaning the environment, Maintained health and safety laws and Excellent relationship with work mates were maintained.
- In May 2001 to May 2004, as a Home Call DB organisation in Kampala – Uganda at Kitebi, I served in as a Site Supervisor, Buildings and Construction in a self employment capacity.
- At Mpenja Secondary School in Gomba District of Uganda in May 2002, It was School Practical Practice. Refer to point 4 above. Students enjoyed learning
Christian Religious Education and History of the lower secondary classes senoir 1,2 and 3. Today 03/10/2016 and recently, I have been receiving calls from students that they are now at University level, others graduated in Uganda ofcourse others dropped out due to some difficulties but I am teling you, what? they wre lovely, brilliant and very eager to achieve success.
- At Muteesa Primary School in Kampala District at Mutundwe hill in Uganda in
July 2003 to October 2004, I served as a teacher. I taught Science, Mathematics and Christian Religious Education to both Upper and lower primary classes (P.3,4, 5, and 6). Today 03/10/2016 and recently, I have been receiving calls from students that they are now at University level in Uganda ofcourse others dropped out due to some difficulties but I am teling you, what? they were lovely, brilliant and very eager to achieve success.
- Hobbies and Interests
Information Deputy Minister, Nkozi NTC City Liaison Officer (2014) Question & Answer Elections, Nottingham Trent Uni, England via https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8o10mltcjCo&feature=share
Students Accounts Committee Assistant, (SAC) Nkozi NTC
Mandela Hall Representative Anglican Students, St James Chapel, Nkozi NTC
Mandela Hall Member of Parliament, Guild Chambers, Nkozi NTC
Time Keeper Prefect, Ordinary Level (Brain Trust Academy, Kampala City)
School Choir leader Prefect, Primary School Level (Kanziira (P/s) Elections (2014) City Liaison Officer, Nottingham Trent University. Accessible at:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OApAeoSBOi4&feature=share
Speaking and IT
- When I get time and want to do something or keep busy, I inform employers to refer to the following individuals in a matter of assessing suitability and capability.
1. Youth Justice School Support Team, Open University, Walton Hall, Milton Keyness, MK7 6AA, England P:+44(0)1908541070
2. Mr.Kyagera Samuel, Senior Home Manager/Teacher, Mairane Avenue, Kanziira, The HomeOffice Nobility Royalty, Gomba District, Uganda, T: +256772766748
1st Deputy Information Minister Emeritus, though! (2001/2)
Website Direct Manager, IT Technician, Project Management, Youth Justice Lawyer/Judge & Teacher
Choose an amount
Or enter a custom amount