Very many congratulations the couple upon reaching and graduating to that level. It is agreat matrimonial sacrament of which you have achieved though the Church knot is under way; I am sure! So, well done.
When is that by the way?
Sam Ssemuyaba of late John Mulalira (our landlord – Kanziira) has shared a link via facebook ”the Victor’s Crown’ So, you are the hope of the world. Hence, you are praised and honoured. Listen and enjoy to the dedication from below; item 3.
So, maintaine the seniority of our Britishness life, cheers ever
During the time of pursuing our career in Secondary Education teaching while at Nkozi National Teacher College (2000/2) Prince Samuel Kyagera) ofcourse and our whole time since then until now has been or is moving on smoothly and marvallously. In leadership you lead the Students’ Chapel (St James Chapel, Nkozi NTC) and considering participating in the Zambogo organisation at the College then I was the 1st Deputy Information Minister. So, keep the smile / excitement.
Snap taken from the graduation square NTC Nkozi in 2003 and at Kanziira Home following the jubilation
From left is me: Disan Buteera, Dad Samuel Mairane (died shortly after the graduation in 2003/4 (R.I.P) then, Prince Samuel Kyagera. The background were moving around the graduation square includes Peter Ssemanda was in my hall of residence Mandela hall. Then, Prince Samuel Kyagera was residing in Nsimbi hall of residence.Prince Samuel Kyagera’s parenthood during College – Namutamba PTC in Mityana Mubende District in Uganda (view picture)
Not forgetting Kanziira P/s, St Francis Mengo SSS – Central Kampala City, Standard High School, Zzana (left me there!) and Central Academy Kampala – Central Kampala City, Ug Hence, this article /blog ”Graduation Ceremny for Samuel Kyagera and Disan Buteera” was logged (online) available at https://buteeradisan.wordpress.com/2017/05/01/graduation-party-presentations-for-buteera-disan-mairane-and-kyagera-samuel-mairane-2003-at-kanziira/
Home play with youth participation from the Website HQ at Kanziira – our Prince Samuel Kyagera in March 2021
Prince Samuel Kyagera (Kanziira) Kayondo John Bosco (Nsambwe) – snap besides the above occasion after the video below.
from Kisakye Naddugu Margret via facebook showing Attendance
Dedications: The second dedication is for the groom and the Girl, perhaps!
- Bavawa Abalangira (2020) ‘Bavawa Abalangira’ (online) available at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQGTpr-y890 Updated on 06/08/2022 in England at 21:17 BST (British Summer Time) by Premier Director & PM, Disan Buteera
- Elly Wamala (2012) ‘Sacramento – Elly Wamala’ (online) available at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFP6rgG8xoA
- Maywood (2013) ‘Mother how are you today’ (online) available at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRcXq2-pE2Y
- Darlene Zschech (2013) ‘Victor’s Crown’ (with Lyrics) (online) available at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g84C902JFYM&feature=share
- WhatsApp KayondoJohnbosco (2021) https://youtu.be/a1Rc-xXXdvM Nsambwe Gomba district, Ug
- Philly Lutaaya (2017)’Nakazaana’ (online) available at https://youtu.be/RdrUTD45Lps?list=PL9CMRY1dL6WQ3aeGGvJiAs9sl5NRSHvIO Last viewed on 02/09/2022 at 10:12am BST (British Summer Time) by Premier Director & PM, Disan Buteera Mairane
A review, Organisation and Planning, Who said these words? Ofcourse is Prince Samuel Kyagera. Very Well done.
The said words during our time of upbringing
What you want to do to day, start now
What you want to tomorrow, do to day, wow! Very Impressing.
Website Director & Project Manager
Hon. 1st Deputy Information Minister Emeritus 2001/2, Nkozi NTC
Make a one-time donation
Make a monthly donation
Make a yearly donation
Choose an amount
Or enter a custom amount
Your contribution is appreciated.
Your contribution is appreciated.
Your contribution is appreciated.DonateDonate monthlyDonate yearly