QUEEN’S BENCH DIVISION
INTERIM APPLICATIONS COURT
TO BE COMPLETED BEFORE ANY WITHOUT NOTICE APPLICATION IS HEARD BY THE JUDGE
NAME OF CASE: STUDENT FINANCE 2015/6
NUMBER OF CASE (IF ASSIGNED): N/A
NAME OF COUNSEL/SOLICITOR/LITIGANT IN PERSON PRESENTING THE APPLICATION:N/A
SOLICITORS’ CONTACT DETAILS IF INSTRUCTED: N/A
NATURE OF APPLICATION AND ESTIMATED LENGTH OF HEARING:
Denial of student finance 2015 about 15 minutes
HAS INFORMAL/SHORT NOTICE HAS BEEN GIVEN TO THE PARTY AGAINST WHOM THE ORDER IS SOUGHT? No
REASON FOR NOT GIVING NOTICE: Thought of High Court decision to inform
WHERE IS THE REASON FOR NOT GIVING NOTICE DEALT WITH IN THE EVIDENCE SUPPORTING THE APPLICATION? Not interested in laminated documents and refused to honour documents submitted such as Immigration document
WHAT ARE THE CONTACT DETAILS (E-MAIL, TELEPHONE, ADDRESS, etc.) OF THE PARTY (AND/OR HIS/ITS REPRESENTATIVE) AGAINST WHOM THE ORDER IS SOUGHT? Student Finance England, Po Box 210, Darlington, DL1 9HJ. Telephone: 03001000607
Buteera Disan v Student Finance
I, Buteera Disan , 21 Churchside Gardens, Room 4, Nottingham NG7 5GW, state as follows:
- I contacted student office England and did submit my credentials which includes
- Home Office Immigration Document
- Deed of change of name
- British Crown Certificate – Youth Justice 2007 and other leaflets as you can Imagine. In response, Student finance returned the Immigration document and the deed of change of name and did retain the Youth Justice certificate and the rest of other leaflets but which later returned back. Those were accompanied by notes dated 30 July 2015 and 31 July 2015 saying Information required. ‘Unfortunately we cannot accept laminated documents give us an Original Home Office letter confirming your current status in the UK and the reason for this status being granted. The letter must clearly show the date on which you were granted your status, and the date on which this status will expire, your original immigration status document etc. Remember, I am a holder of an Indefinate leave to remain in the UK (Refer to attached).
- It put my hair off my head reading such a denial not a condition nor a request.
- Until recently, I thought of engaging this matter with a Law firm. I contacted Nottingham Law Centre of 119 Radford Road, Hyson Green Nottingham, NG7 5DU but I am dissatisfied with their response. Infact, I attended the office several times but were saying we do not deal with student finance and yet some Solicitors which I cannot mention here for legal reasons are Welfare Advisors.
- Instead, they have arranged an appointment to see Child care Centre. My course of learning where the University is Open is Youth Justice agreeable on partial agreements that is module to module learning. So far I am completing K115, which is Foundations for Effective Practice in Youth Justice. A 6 months learning module. Employment – wise, I become a Youth Justice Court Judge, Youth Offending Service worker, Youth Offender Institutions Worker, Education liaison Worker, name it.
- In conclusion, I do persuade you to intervene and my money be banked. The University is always in need of its tuition. That’s whereby, I have been trying my best to dig deeper into the pocket as well as thinking of alternatives. As a Job seeker, I am banking with HSBC Bank. Thank you, Buteera Disan, 07951167275.
I believe that the facts stated in this witness statement are true.
Signed …Buteera Disan, 07951167275………………………….
Buteera Disan v Student Finance, England
Defendant’s Skeleton Argument
- My arguments are –
- Student Finance did not act properly in a modern Professional manner. I am sure laminated documents are not a problem to any scanner.I’m Buteera Disan.
1st Deputy Information Minister Emeritus (2001/2) though!
URL Director & Projec Manager
One thought on “The Failing Welfare Students, Case pending Still at High Court England – Skeleton Arguements”
Student Finance England has hesitated and not Interested in laminated documents still in this academic year 2017/8. What a rejection!!!