This area is showing the campuses I have been attending from Kindergaten to University to date in my capacity as Buteera Disan in a chronological order that is ascending 1 – 100.
The Kindergaten was from home where I was managed by my Mother Yekosabeth Mairane) (R.I.P) Mother by Profession. She directed in maths and writing my name.
- Kanziira Primary School in Gomba District in Uganda. Attached is my photograph of Christmas 2017 (for OB’s and OG’s attention!) while in Nottingham City, England. at (@) Satetellite (online) https://schooling.ug/schools-in/gomba/mpenja/kanziira/ Our Spider OBs and OG’s? Are the current Students / Pupils embracing the design!!!! The art / Science of Ironing. (photo below taken in 2019 under the supervision of Sprout up Youth and Women Initaive Suwayi Ltd – Viola Nakimbugwe Nalinya)
Upper stripped blue socks for both boys and girls
Purple Shirt, purple dressand Kach short for boys
- Then videos In (purple) is a presentation linked to the School Music competitions I engaged in during 1991/2/3 where Kanziira Primary School too the lead up to the County level. The invitation to the District Music level was dishonoured.Our trainers for Kanziira Primary School were Teacher Joseph Ssekibuule, Edward Sserwadda and Jamiru Lwanga (R.I.P) In words its ‘We are the youth of Uganda so must work for our progress as to force return unite and love so that Uganda moves forward. For how long shall we endure we must reject corruption too: We must: Destroy sake. Terrain’s move up to the left out. I was the choir leader- Disan Buteera.
- Gombe Secondary School Boarding in Butambala District in Uganda
- Brain Trust Academy in Kampala District in Uganda shares with Ahamediya Muslim High School the Examination Centre Wandegeya near Makerere University
- Zzana High School Boarding along Entebbe Airport Road from Kampala City
- Aggrey Memorial High School,Bunamwaya in Mpigi/ Kampala District. The farewell song during that time whilst leaving the School that is Senior 6 in 1999, I sung a solo which is Jesus is my redeemer (2016) available (online) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mI3RMvJiqJU
- Nkozi National Teachers’ College Diploma in Secondary Teaching in Mawokota District in Uganda C/o Kyambogo Uni via (Itek; Institute of Teacher Education Kyambogo)
- Makerere University, Kampala District Uganda, Diploma in Project Planning and Development: Enrolled with Diploma in Education Secondary!!! Got the Project Management Diploma (online, 2017) from Alison Institue which is in Ireland (www.alison.com) I learnt it whilst in England.
- City of Sunderland College Diploma Level 3 Youth & Community Work in the North of England, United Kingdom, below is the Golden award of Music Cert SKM_C36818011611530 The Solo in 2006 was Joy to the World Available (online) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MpgaWm2pnNs
- London Metropolitan University Laws in London in England (Withdrew)
- Nottingham Trent University Youth Justice in Nottingham City in England (Withdrew)
- In February to April 2017…, Foundamentals of Childhood and Youth Studies (Education field), Foundamentals of English Grammar, Introduction in Conversational English, Diploma in Project Management (PM), Diploma in Basic English Grammar and an English Vocabularly and Pronunciation Certificate from Alison Institute (online); Republic of Ireland.
- Open University Youth Justice in Milton Keyness in England in Progress upon Module by Module agreement until 2027. E102 module in Childhood studies and Child Psychology began on 05th October,2019. It is costing£3,012.00 Completed and succeeded with one so far (K115) Foundations in Effective Practice in Youth Justice in 2015/6. Watch video for payments since by then I was earning less from the State’s fund benefits as a Jobseeker. Legally, I become eligible for a waive of the Department for work and pensions pays as long as the learning Job related is part time. Available (online) https://www.facebook.com/disan.buteera/videos/a.2027777644123956.1073742031.100006752196327/2027777674123953/?type=3&theater but it couldn’t following the unjustices around my achievements. So, I managined, the cost was £2,227.20 in maladministration, was £3,333. The difference for maladministration fees is £1,1o5.80 this is via the Auditor Mathematics available through these Ledge statements (Received two different statements) 111.
- 2. Statement20142952 and (ELM) The Why and What Educational Leadership and Management (2017) (See Cert. statement of Participation, Educational Mgt and Leadership) The next module is Introduction to Childhood Studies and Child Psychology (E102) for 6 months as K115 was. In reality its 3 years / stages via flexibility its a module by module learning. Each stage has two modules. 2017 registration is here (online) https://2017.undergrad.apply.ucas.com/ucasapply/ViewAllServlet?id=1feb220dca176d396b01f09217bd&ran=1ekl4ovpz6vws
- College of Policing, see Cert.Channel General Awareness Training before School Employment)
- North Yorkshire Safeguarding Children’s Board C/o Teaching Force agency, Safeguarding Children in Education Cert. SKM_C36818022812530 , Introduction to Safeguarding & Protection of Children in England Cert. CPD Safeguarding & Children Protection
- Teaching Force Recruitment Nottingham URL: http://www.teachingforce.co.uk; Certificate of Attendance – Introduction to Teaching – Cover Supervision SKM_C36818022411490
16. College of Policing and Metroplitan Police Service, UK via Teaching Force
February 2018 – February 2018
Channel General Awareness Module
Course Topics Covered
- Channel – Who is who
- Counter Terrorism – Contest – Prevent, Pursue, Protect, Prepare
- Channel Process, Referral, Preliminary Assessment – Channel Police Practitioner,
- Multi agency Panel, Support
- Identifying Vulnerable People, Intent, Engagement, Capability
- Referrals & Support, Support packages, Channel Police Practitioner, Interventions, a very real threat, making a referral, Multi Agency Panel, Fear of Criminalisation
17. Nottinghamshire Help Yourself – March 2019 – PA (Personnal Assistant- Safeguarding Children) Introduction to being a Personal Assistant Induction Nottinghamshire Safeguarding Board Partnership (2019)
Safeguarding Children Intro – Nottinghamshire Children Safeguarding Board (2019)
Advice to Open University requiring Students’ Body Radio
This is a reply to the message answering the call for a radio name of students. I am suggesting ButeOpen Studios. Meaning behind that.
Bute is derived from my name Buteera as a student. Open is derived from our University’s name. Then studios, that obvoius. Its the studio.
Hope that helps and I have answered your call. The call is about changing from ”OU STUDENTS RADIO”. Addressed to the Communiations and Technology Students’ Office, Open University.
Disan Buteera, Hutu – Isreal Race
1st Deputy Information Minister Emeritus (2001/2), though!
Website Director & Project Manager